Windsor Police Record Checks Online

Windsor Police Services now offer online services to request record checks.  These Record checks are required for non-parents completing Form 35.1 Affidavits in Support of Claim for Custody and Access.  Check out this link and others on our Resources page.

If you have questions about your divorce or separation, or asset or property division or custody and access dispute contact Windsor family law lawyers Mary Fox, Tanya McNevin or Thomas MacKay today by calling 519-259-1820.   We serve clients in Windsor, Tecumseh, Lasalle, Essex, Leamington, Kingsville, Belle River, Lakeshore, and throughout southern Ontario.

%d bloggers like this: